As you start to walk on the way, the way appears! It is difficult to decide how to approach your task before trying to do it. Just try to work as hard as you can. Along the way you will discover new ways which may make working more productive for you. Doing it somehow is always better than not doing at all. So try to do your best! Good luck! I believe in you! So you do!
I stop immediately and don’t finish it. If is something I’ve should done anyway, I get stressed out and continue (even it’s wrong) but crying out madly knowing it is not right.
For productivity, always try to eliminate distractions and create a good environment where you can focus for long periods of time. For accuracy, make sure to read the material and understand it. Investigate the topic and read viewpoints from all positions. Make sure to check the grading rubric and follow the directions. Compare with other students and offer to edits theirs if they will edit yours.
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?