As you start to walk on the way, the way appears! It is difficult to decide how to approach your task before trying to do it. Just try to work as hard as you can. Along the way you will discover new ways which may make working more productive for you. Doing it somehow is always better than not doing at all. So try to do your best! Good luck! I believe in you! So you do!
I stop immediately and don’t finish it. If is something I’ve should done anyway, I get stressed out and continue (even it’s wrong) but crying out madly knowing it is not right.
For productivity, always try to eliminate distractions and create a good environment where you can focus for long periods of time. For accuracy, make sure to read the material and understand it. Investigate the topic and read viewpoints from all positions. Make sure to check the grading rubric and follow the directions. Compare with other students and offer to edits theirs if they will edit yours.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?