As you start to walk on the way, the way appears! It is difficult to decide how to approach your task before trying to do it. Just try to work as hard as you can. Along the way you will discover new ways which may make working more productive for you. Doing it somehow is always better than not doing at all. So try to do your best! Good luck! I believe in you! So you do!
I stop immediately and don’t finish it. If is something I’ve should done anyway, I get stressed out and continue (even it’s wrong) but crying out madly knowing it is not right.
For productivity, always try to eliminate distractions and create a good environment where you can focus for long periods of time. For accuracy, make sure to read the material and understand it. Investigate the topic and read viewpoints from all positions. Make sure to check the grading rubric and follow the directions. Compare with other students and offer to edits theirs if they will edit yours.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?