You need to write it and choose one or two most important things which are most important to you in long term and right now and start working on them.
There are times when I start obsessing over the fact that I’m still not where I’d like to be and that it’s a long journey, but in those moments I found it best to remind myself how I felt last time I only worked for a short time and made a progress that pleased me. I then remind myself that if there’s enough of those small accomplishments, I will find myself in a completely different place. It’s best to be mindful and not worry. Tell yourself a compliment. Take deep breaths. Be grateful for being where you are and who you are.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?