There are times when I start obsessing over the fact that I’m still not where I’d like to be and that it’s a long journey, but in those moments I found it best to remind myself how I felt last time I only worked for a short time and made a progress that pleased me. I then remind myself that if there’s enough of those small accomplishments, I will find myself in a completely different place. It’s best to be mindful and not worry. Tell yourself a compliment. Take deep breaths. Be grateful for being where you are and who you are.
You need to write it and choose one or two most important things which are most important to you in long term and right now and start working on them.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?