You need to write it and choose one or two most important things which are most important to you in long term and right now and start working on them.
There are times when I start obsessing over the fact that I’m still not where I’d like to be and that it’s a long journey, but in those moments I found it best to remind myself how I felt last time I only worked for a short time and made a progress that pleased me. I then remind myself that if there’s enough of those small accomplishments, I will find myself in a completely different place. It’s best to be mindful and not worry. Tell yourself a compliment. Take deep breaths. Be grateful for being where you are and who you are.
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?