There are times when I start obsessing over the fact that I’m still not where I’d like to be and that it’s a long journey, but in those moments I found it best to remind myself how I felt last time I only worked for a short time and made a progress that pleased me. I then remind myself that if there’s enough of those small accomplishments, I will find myself in a completely different place. It’s best to be mindful and not worry. Tell yourself a compliment. Take deep breaths. Be grateful for being where you are and who you are.
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions to you?
- How many times do you complete the 25 min deep work before you move to the 45 minutes or bigger?
- Any ideas how to maintain discipline (to do the fabulous tasks) while fasting?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
You need to write it and choose one or two most important things which are most important to you in long term and right now and start working on them.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?