You need to write it and choose one or two most important things which are most important to you in long term and right now and start working on them.
There are times when I start obsessing over the fact that I’m still not where I’d like to be and that it’s a long journey, but in those moments I found it best to remind myself how I felt last time I only worked for a short time and made a progress that pleased me. I then remind myself that if there’s enough of those small accomplishments, I will find myself in a completely different place. It’s best to be mindful and not worry. Tell yourself a compliment. Take deep breaths. Be grateful for being where you are and who you are.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?