I'm still struggling with focus so I tried app like the one called engross to block apps and cut off the wifi during a session while following the pomodoro technique
- I can’t discipline myself and follow my routine so keep falling behind in my studying. How do I overcome this??
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- I feel so exhausted between 8 pm to 10 pm. What should I do to recharge my energy so I can be more productive.
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- When do you meditate? Does your partner of friend join? For me it’s awkward to do it in the same room.
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?