I try to incorporate deep work sessions daily, at least small ones in the beginning of the day because it helps me stay on track with the rest of my program. Of course there are day that I devote longer time for that if my schedule allows it
I like to do it every day. An hour devoted to uninterrupted work helps free me from work carrying over into my personal life.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?