Hi. In fact I don't on't have one because I am so busy with tow children, sometimes I read when I'm breastfeeding my baby, sometimes before I go to bed. It's hard but I try to find a little time for me.
- What are your focus techniques, if you have ADHD? 🙂
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How many times do you complete the 25 min deep work before you move to the 45 minutes or bigger?
- What do you do on days you are having a harder time focusing on a task?
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?