Hi. In fact I don't on't have one because I am so busy with tow children, sometimes I read when I'm breastfeeding my baby, sometimes before I go to bed. It's hard but I try to find a little time for me.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.