As many as you feel you should! I mean, ideally all our work would be deep work, but that’s just not realistic. I have one set up at the time of day where I tend to get distracted (1pm). When I focus on doing deep work at that time, it usually sets me up for continued deep work into the afternoon.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?