As many as you feel you should! I mean, ideally all our work would be deep work, but that’s just not realistic. I have one set up at the time of day where I tend to get distracted (1pm). When I focus on doing deep work at that time, it usually sets me up for continued deep work into the afternoon.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?