As many as you feel you should! I mean, ideally all our work would be deep work, but that’s just not realistic. I have one set up at the time of day where I tend to get distracted (1pm). When I focus on doing deep work at that time, it usually sets me up for continued deep work into the afternoon.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?