Be patient with fasting as it’s not one size fits all at all. The right thing may be to take the rest as it is good as well. I don’t like the idea of discipline but why power. Energy buckets can empty.
- How many times do you complete the 25 min deep work before you move to the 45 minutes or bigger?
- How do you best keep yourself on track during a deep work session?
- How do I block distractions if my phone is the source of my deep work?
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?