Be patient with fasting as it’s not one size fits all at all. The right thing may be to take the rest as it is good as well. I don’t like the idea of discipline but why power. Energy buckets can empty.
- Is anybody else trying to figure out what time to do the deep work? Do you do it at the same time every day? Or do you vary it depending upon what the project is?
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- I sometimes have problems with getting motivated. How do you keep yourself motivated?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?