Used to, but I try to think of the walk to and from the bathroom as time to stretch, and I don't take me phone to the bathroom so I don't bring distractions back to my workspace
Well, everyone has to use the bathroom. But I recommend going to the bathroom before the work session if possible, so that you don't have to pause. If you do end up taking a break, pause the timer so you don't count break time as working.
I haven't thought about it. I guess it is a disruption especially if it's done in the middle of deep work. I think it would be beneficial to go before deep work, in order to maximize your time spent doing deep work. It's hard to start deeo work up again once you've stopped. Mainly this is due to the disruption in work flow. Your train of thought is broken, hence you have to take time to repair (refocus), which is an unfortunate delay.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?