This is not easy for me to do. But the one thing that works best is creating an environment free from distraction. For me that’s in a coffee shop with headphones on and my phone turned off and put in my bag.
- How often do you take breaks when working?
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?