I’m learning how to code and have used my daily deep learning sessions to get practice in. This week I’ve build my website!
Shut down any distraction, get some good music (there are some good playlists on Spotify for focused work), but try not to get distracted by the music. Set a goal, how long do you want to learn? Find out about your limitations of concentration and try to stay focused for e. g. 30 minutes. Stop working after the time‘s up and reward yourself with something you like (a tea, a walk or else), then get back to work.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?