I’m learning how to code and have used my daily deep learning sessions to get practice in. This week I’ve build my website!
Shut down any distraction, get some good music (there are some good playlists on Spotify for focused work), but try not to get distracted by the music. Set a goal, how long do you want to learn? Find out about your limitations of concentration and try to stay focused for e. g. 30 minutes. Stop working after the time‘s up and reward yourself with something you like (a tea, a walk or else), then get back to work.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?