I’m learning how to code and have used my daily deep learning sessions to get practice in. This week I’ve build my website!
Shut down any distraction, get some good music (there are some good playlists on Spotify for focused work), but try not to get distracted by the music. Set a goal, how long do you want to learn? Find out about your limitations of concentration and try to stay focused for e. g. 30 minutes. Stop working after the time‘s up and reward yourself with something you like (a tea, a walk or else), then get back to work.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?