- I have three different jobs. I do all of them from home. How can I better organize my routine to dedicate time to all of them in a more structured and less chaotic way? Today I jumped from one to the other all day long and many times I lost time and focus.
- How can one stop feeling guilty when breaking their concentration?
- What kind of environment do you prefer to work in? A noisy one? Quiet?
- Is it too early for spring cleaning? Or at least getting a head start?
- How do you choose what to do during deep work every day?
If you are asking about music during meditation, it might make it more challenging. Trying not to get mentally involved in the music is more than I can normally do.
Ambient sounds are enough for me. Letting them come and go as they please.
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?