- How do I grapple with being under-staffed, unable to accomplish all of my goals and my full-time supervisor regularly arriving an hour late and leaving an hour early? Live and let live and take care of my team and trust someone will notice and take action or trust that there is a legitimate reason for boss’ absences? Or something else?
- What to do when you finish the task before the time you saved for your deep work?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- What habbits should I use for my deep work?
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
If you are asking about music during meditation, it might make it more challenging. Trying not to get mentally involved in the music is more than I can normally do.
Ambient sounds are enough for me. Letting them come and go as they please.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?