- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- How do you deal with burnout when you can’t afford to stop working?
- What do you do to prevent distraction during a Deep work session?
- Does anyone with kids actually go to bed on time and wake up early feeling rested
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
If you are asking about music during meditation, it might make it more challenging. Trying not to get mentally involved in the music is more than I can normally do.
Ambient sounds are enough for me. Letting them come and go as they please.
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?