– spend as much time as possible in the weeks before the exam investigating each point, finding alternative sources, “buildings context”
– the week of the exam, make a quick run through any practice questions, make up your own, challenge each other in a study group
– the day before: look over the big picture again
– the hour before “ the Hour of Power” go over, very quickly, all of the vocab, equations, main ideas, etc (the short lists you should have memorized) if math is involved, get your math mind warmed up
– eat one hour before; avoid carbs; drink coffee only if it is helpful; be early; have supplies; put on noise canceling headphones and get in the zone.
– during: FOCUS, split up sections so any time limit isn’t a problem, only stop if you need the restroom and do that immediately and quickly so you don’t lose momentum
Love Kris 💙
Starting reading with focuse and writing important parta in notes, after finishing whole course, we can review the notes several times
Hard boiled egg, 2 glasses of water and coffee.
After I write down how I feel, I feel like I have been aware of my feelings
Before going to bed place your phone somewhere far away from your bed.
Cobra pose is good for your back,
and helps strengthen your wrist.
6 am wake up then 15 minutes brush teeth,Have a shower ,
And then start studying
For 3 hours in morning
And in night you should study 3 hours
In morning read 📚
And night write ✍
This of course is the ideal scenario, good luck in your exam.
PS: I have exams too :'(
first solve the all pyqs to increase your confident and know the type of question
Instead of doing all the chapters I will prefer just go throughout the summary but if you feeling like you have a less time to prepare like one to two months then just do pyqs
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?