I go back to writing a task list… this app has really helped, though. If I just get back into my routine after the diversion, I find I didn’t lose much ground at all.
I think about how good these little regiments make me feel. How in control and how doing them makes me feel better about who I am by not wanting to be somebody else but actually being the person I choose to be.
Take a deep breath to wash out the stress. Then, think to yourself, ”I’ve solved problems before, I can solve this one now.” The main thing to remember is that the first step to solving a problem is not to think about if you’ll solve it or when you’ll solve it, its to just start solving it.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?