I go back to writing a task list… this app has really helped, though. If I just get back into my routine after the diversion, I find I didn’t lose much ground at all.
I think about how good these little regiments make me feel. How in control and how doing them makes me feel better about who I am by not wanting to be somebody else but actually being the person I choose to be.
Take a deep breath to wash out the stress. Then, think to yourself, ”I’ve solved problems before, I can solve this one now.” The main thing to remember is that the first step to solving a problem is not to think about if you’ll solve it or when you’ll solve it, its to just start solving it.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?