I go back to writing a task list… this app has really helped, though. If I just get back into my routine after the diversion, I find I didn’t lose much ground at all.
I think about how good these little regiments make me feel. How in control and how doing them makes me feel better about who I am by not wanting to be somebody else but actually being the person I choose to be.
Take a deep breath to wash out the stress. Then, think to yourself, ”I’ve solved problems before, I can solve this one now.” The main thing to remember is that the first step to solving a problem is not to think about if you’ll solve it or when you’ll solve it, its to just start solving it.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?