Bar O Q.
Practice makes perfect. In time certain things will become faster to make. And then others. But keep in mind that speed is not equal do productivity or good results 😉
Sit back and relax. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Things will start wokriking for you the way you seem them. Keep doing the practise on regular basis.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?