Sit back and relax. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Things will start wokriking for you the way you seem them. Keep doing the practise on regular basis.
- How do you remain productive when you suffer from anxiety and depression?
- What is deep work to you?
- What do you do when you don’t have a enough time for more work. Or when you’ve already worked so hard that day that you are just not up for more work?
- How do you stop yourself from feeling overwhelmed by all you need to accomplish?
- Is it better to do deep work early in the morning or late at night?
Barão Das neves
Practice makes perfect. In time certain things will become faster to make. And then others. But keep in mind that speed is not equal do productivity or good results 😉
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?