Sit back and relax. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Things will start wokriking for you the way you seem them. Keep doing the practise on regular basis.
- Should I do deep work longer than the allocated time? Or do I need to say NO, and carry on the next day
- How do I unplug?
- How do you stay focused on a task for a long period of time when you don’t like what your doing/studying?
- When did you move up from 25 minutes of deep work to a longer deep work session?
- What’s your routine to get into deep work?
Barão Das neves
Practice makes perfect. In time certain things will become faster to make. And then others. But keep in mind that speed is not equal do productivity or good results 😉
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?