Try to have a consistent work time each day. Give yourself enough time to complete the important tasks for the day, leave the ones that can be done another day for another day. Sleep is important so try to prioritize tasks during your work time that have to be finished that day.
It’s all about being aware and taking the right action in the moment. If it’s the afternoon and it’s the right time to do work, then sit at the desk and do work no matter how unfocused, how tired, how uncomfortable you are, how slowly you work, or what quality of output you’re creating. Eventually, the habit will settle in.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?