I choose whichever task contributes to my most important life goal. For example, I’m about to finish up my Bachelors, so I generally choose schoolwork for my deep work session.
I look at the list and determine which tasks have the most urgent timeline. If they have a similar level of urgency I start with the task that is of lower interest to me as I find it easier to go from low interest to high interest tasks.
First of all I choose only those tasks that are important for the current professional activities, then I deal with projects that are meant for my final goals.
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?