For me music always helps. Jazz with no words keeps me focused on whatever I'm working on. The interpretation is my own. With lyrics I would be analyzing the fit of the words to the music. I'd be distracted. The jazz also maintains the tempo called for the job and the mental state in at the time.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?