For me music always helps. Jazz with no words keeps me focused on whatever I'm working on. The interpretation is my own. With lyrics I would be analyzing the fit of the words to the music. I'd be distracted. The jazz also maintains the tempo called for the job and the mental state in at the time.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?