- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- How often should I floss?
- Flossing has no direct heart benefits, but may lead to healthier gums and healthier lungs. What benefits is flossing giving you?
- Anyone have a fibromyalgia stretch routine?
1) Read up on Hal Elrod's Miracle Morning via Google and YouTube. I am still waiting for that book to be available on loan at the library.
2) Check out Mel Robbins' "What Happens to Your Body When You Hit the Snooze Button". I watched in the Be Inspired channel on YouTube.
Drink something hot and do sleep meditation. Also sleep at a reasonable time. You know your self more than anyone els. It might not work from the first day because sleep is a compiling debt that compiles by time so you will need to sleep properly for sometime before you demand yourself to wake up at a certain time.
Having said that, once sleep is addressed, it’s all about motivation. Make whatever you’re going to go do as easy as possible to go do. If you have to leave home lay your jacket and car keys out. If you’re going to exercise, wear your exercise clothes to bed. Commit to waking up before you get to bed.
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?