Having said that, once sleep is addressed, it’s all about motivation. Make whatever you’re going to go do as easy as possible to go do. If you have to leave home lay your jacket and car keys out. If you’re going to exercise, wear your exercise clothes to bed. Commit to waking up before you get to bed.
Drink something hot and do sleep meditation. Also sleep at a reasonable time. You know your self more than anyone els. It might not work from the first day because sleep is a compiling debt that compiles by time so you will need to sleep properly for sometime before you demand yourself to wake up at a certain time.
1) Read up on Hal Elrod's Miracle Morning via Google and YouTube. I am still waiting for that book to be available on loan at the library.
2) Check out Mel Robbins' "What Happens to Your Body When You Hit the Snooze Button". I watched in the Be Inspired channel on YouTube.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?