- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do I block distractions if my phone is the source of my deep work?
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- I’m a college student so keeping a balance of taking care of myself and others is tough. Do you have any suggestions for how I could show compassion or do a good deed for someone daily, even if it’s something small?
1) Read up on Hal Elrod's Miracle Morning via Google and YouTube. I am still waiting for that book to be available on loan at the library.
2) Check out Mel Robbins' "What Happens to Your Body When You Hit the Snooze Button". I watched in the Be Inspired channel on YouTube.
Drink something hot and do sleep meditation. Also sleep at a reasonable time. You know your self more than anyone els. It might not work from the first day because sleep is a compiling debt that compiles by time so you will need to sleep properly for sometime before you demand yourself to wake up at a certain time.
Having said that, once sleep is addressed, it’s all about motivation. Make whatever you’re going to go do as easy as possible to go do. If you have to leave home lay your jacket and car keys out. If you’re going to exercise, wear your exercise clothes to bed. Commit to waking up before you get to bed.
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?