It's never too early for spring cleaning. Spring cleaning doesn't need to wait until spring. It's best to do it at any time so you can get a fresh start, without the buildup of clutter adding more stress to your life. It's always better to get a head start than to procrastinate or not do it at all. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you can check it off your to-do list and switch your focus to the next task.
Depending on where you live "spring" cleaning can be actually at any time of the year. It should be a comfortable time for you to make some cleaning and organizing effort. But even if you are never too comfortable with these notions, just make sure that once per year you get yourself into deep cleaning mode (during whatever month you choose). Another important step is to plan and you can start doing that as early as seasonal cleaning starts popping into your head and thus spending some of your mental energy. Ease it by planning, it will help to get into the mood and also to make the task a lot more approachable no matter what will be happening in parallel in your life. So, break it down, keep the check list and add to it or modify it in any other way throughout the year depending on what you discover you missed or forgot or want to do differently next time. When that next time comes you'll just "dance" through the whole thing a lot more gracefully and calmly.
i spring clean every three months…. keeps the house in better shape and gives a lift to my spirit! Doing it four times a year makes it less of a job too…. take your spring cleaning list and divide by four 🙂 less chance of failure and greater chance for success!
It’s never too early (or late) to declutter and donate items or set aside for a yard sale, etc. If you are motivated to do something then do it right then or as soon as practicable. Waiting for a specific or “optimal” time gives you too much time to come up with excuses or decide to put it off for “tomorrow.”
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.