Challenge yourself by extending the time bit by bit everyday. You will definitely feel used to it and when you feel the progress of the achievement, im sure you will feel motivated to challenge yourself to the next level again and again. Its better to challenge less than never at all.
- What is the time slot during which you practice deep work?
- When did you move up from 25 minutes of deep work to a longer deep work session?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- For God’s sake. How do I get motivated? I’m just like “Imma meditate!” Then I’m looking at my phone and I’m like “F*ck it. IDC.”
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?