Challenge yourself by extending the time bit by bit everyday. You will definitely feel used to it and when you feel the progress of the achievement, im sure you will feel motivated to challenge yourself to the next level again and again. Its better to challenge less than never at all.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?