A deep work is when I don’t realize it’s been hours and a shallow work is when I’m distracted by outside things every 5-10 minutes. I try to set 50 min intervals of working.
- I have questions about other things that I am doing. Sometimes I’m unable to do the things that I should at the right time. And when I’m unable to do it, I do it at the wrong time. Like, instead of sleeping, I do the work that I didn’t complete during the afternoon period. How am I supposed to complete the task at the right time?
- What do you count/qualifies as deep work to you?
- How do you make your focus stronger? How do you make sure you aren’t distracted?
- How do you keep your work space organized while you’re in deep work? Do you?
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?