By setting time in your morning routine or before a task you wish to begin. Give yourself, 5 to 8 minutes comfortably, close your eyes and walk the task through in your head. With a beginning, middle amd end. Setting the tasks and problem solving the solutions as best possible. After that time give yourself 5 to 2 minutes to write down your findings in bullets points in the progressive steps you need to achieve this goal. Only then will you be ready to take on this challenge. Your list isn't a definative one. If you come across obstacles on the way. Stop – calm your mind, close your eyes giving yourself no more than 5 minutes to re-evaluate. Then amend the bullets accordingly in a different colour or with date and time. So one your achieved your final goal. You can look back and see how you achieved this task. Seeing how you cracked the job, what where the sticking points, so you learn what you need to look out for in future tasks and be better prepared.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.