I don’t think I could do this challenge just for the sake of it.
Hope that helps!
I’ll list my tasks according to difficulty and effort. I tend to work on the easiest task first and start the most difficult second. I will finish my time with the secondary task last.
30 mins of focus then a mini break which makes me able to refresh and focus again!
I look forward to fulfill the todo list all day. It is soo satisfying!
– Having a special notebook, just for that.
– Determining before time what your going to do on your deep work sessions.
– Creating a chart to check off the days you did the deep work or putting a sticker on your planner
– Rewarding yourself when you do it
Hope to help. ~Clara
Order of the objects around me,
Psychological safety or a sense of it,
A timer for my session,
Ticking of some tasks beforehand,
A framed objective for the session
If a recent previous session went well I look forward to doing it again.
Doing deep work require you to be truthful in your introspection, even if you dont like it and look at why it is that way, where those ideas, ideologies or beliefs came from and whether they re still relevant as you move forward. If not what changes need to be made, and how you go about that, can now be explored.
There are some days , I dont want to do deep work. Maybe the day has brought its own challenges , if so I look forward to doing something different. Usually some sort of positve affirmations, taking in the beauty around me, journal writing gratitude and coloring or creating.
Making sure I have a space alone with no distractions
Putting my work and personal cell on silent
Understand that is very important
Realice that will help me with the target to be more focus
Do it today
As I have said the time I chose being around 4:30am calls for less distractions but offers a clearer mind a d pushes me to be an early bird.
Last but not least, I am uh nin very student and so staying on schedule is vital for my success if not my survival, that's has become my major motivator to try Fabulous, i.e, beat my old bad habits and create a new productive ones.
Anyhoo, I wish you all luck and hope this help in some way.🤗😊
If you get other answers I would like to know, I need more motivation on this part
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?