I don’t think I could do this challenge just for the sake of it.
Hope that helps!
I look forward to fulfill the todo list all day. It is soo satisfying!
– Having a special notebook, just for that.
– Determining before time what your going to do on your deep work sessions.
– Creating a chart to check off the days you did the deep work or putting a sticker on your planner
– Rewarding yourself when you do it
Order of the objects around me,
Psychological safety or a sense of it,
A timer for my session,
Ticking of some tasks beforehand,
A framed objective for the session
If a recent previous session went well I look forward to doing it again.
Doing deep work require you to be truthful in your introspection, even if you dont like it and look at why it is that way, where those ideas, ideologies or beliefs came from and whether they re still relevant as you move forward. If not what changes need to be made, and how you go about that, can now be explored.
There are some days , I dont want to do deep work. Maybe the day has brought its own challenges , if so I look forward to doing something different. Usually some sort of positve affirmations, taking in the beauty around me, journal writing gratitude and coloring or creating.
Making sure I have a space alone with no distractions
Putting my work and personal cell on silent
As I have said the time I chose being around 4:30am calls for less distractions but offers a clearer mind a d pushes me to be an early bird.
Last but not least, I am uh nin very student and so staying on schedule is vital for my success if not my survival, that's has become my major motivator to try Fabulous, i.e, beat my old bad habits and create a new productive ones.
Anyhoo, I wish you all luck and hope this help in some way.🤗😊
I’ll list my tasks according to difficulty and effort. I tend to work on the easiest task first and start the most difficult second. I will finish my time with the secondary task last.
30 mins of focus then a mini break which makes me able to refresh and focus again!
Hope to help. ~Clara
Understand that is very important
Realice that will help me with the target to be more focus
Do it today
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?