Just doing it and not thinking too much about it helps me – I also find that the more I worry, the more I trap myself into procrastination. So try to remain calm and strive to just start doing something, and even if it isn’t perfect, it’s ok!
- Do you do anything to help get into a more productive mindset for deep work?
- How can you sit down to do a task with focus?
- What time do you wake up (and how) in order to get the full habit list done? (like exercise, meditation and deepwork session)
- How do I choose what to work on when doing deep work?
- What is the best way to clear your mind every morning and start a productive day?
Focusing on my goal. In these days, I'm working hard to pass last exams and reach my degree. My goal is clear and right in front of me. I just need to keep running and pass through all odds. You can do it. Just believe in you.
Me too, but the important thing here is focus on what you have to do, and do it 100%, because if u dont have your purpose, everyday u live means nothing. Think about what you deserve want to have it, you gonna make your own motivation
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?