Me too, but the important thing here is focus on what you have to do, and do it 100%, because if u dont have your purpose, everyday u live means nothing. Think about what you deserve want to have it, you gonna make your own motivation
Just doing it and not thinking too much about it helps me – I also find that the more I worry, the more I trap myself into procrastination. So try to remain calm and strive to just start doing something, and even if it isn’t perfect, it’s ok!
Focusing on my goal. In these days, I'm working hard to pass last exams and reach my degree. My goal is clear and right in front of me. I just need to keep running and pass through all odds. You can do it. Just believe in you.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?