Me too, but the important thing here is focus on what you have to do, and do it 100%, because if u dont have your purpose, everyday u live means nothing. Think about what you deserve want to have it, you gonna make your own motivation
Just doing it and not thinking too much about it helps me – I also find that the more I worry, the more I trap myself into procrastination. So try to remain calm and strive to just start doing something, and even if it isn’t perfect, it’s ok!
Focusing on my goal. In these days, I'm working hard to pass last exams and reach my degree. My goal is clear and right in front of me. I just need to keep running and pass through all odds. You can do it. Just believe in you.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?