I prefer my deep work to be research topic i was interested in but never had time to actually do that. I have a book of ideas maintained where I keep all my crazy implementation ideas that need research and more thinking written down. Deep work in afternoons is the perfect time as my brain is getting trained to move away from sleeping lazily to getting something really creative done.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?