I prefer my deep work to be research topic i was interested in but never had time to actually do that. I have a book of ideas maintained where I keep all my crazy implementation ideas that need research and more thinking written down. Deep work in afternoons is the perfect time as my brain is getting trained to move away from sleeping lazily to getting something really creative done.
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?