It's only been a week and I have almost finished a project I've been dragging for week.s everyday I made 1-2 session and my project is taking form. I also feel proud
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- How do I get into that first ‘part’ of work? I always struggle with actually sitting down and committing to a task, but once I am focused I can work productively. How can I motivate myself to start that task I’ve been putting off?
- How do you maintain concentration? What kind of work do you do during Deep Work sessions? Any kind? Errands as well? Like folding clothes or doing the dishes?
- What do you do during your deep work time?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
The ability to focus and the acknowledgement that I make my time. I can do so many things within a short period of time if only I focus clearly.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?