It's only been a week and I have almost finished a project I've been dragging for week.s everyday I made 1-2 session and my project is taking form. I also feel proud
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- What does deep work mean to you?
- I am building a program for my current workplace, and the tasks and categories are unclear. How do I set up a work schedule for myself to get some flow, instead of being choppy and distracted?
- I have three different jobs. I do all of them from home. How can I better organize my routine to dedicate time to all of them in a more structured and less chaotic way? Today I jumped from one to the other all day long and many times I lost time and focus.
- Other than housework, I can’t think of what to do during my deep work sessions. Any suggestions or ideas?
The ability to focus and the acknowledgement that I make my time. I can do so many things within a short period of time if only I focus clearly.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?