I was horrible at getting into deep work mode. I used to work past midnight just to be able to focus. But now I do the opposite. I get out of bed earlier so I have time to gather my thoughts. I choose my most important tasks and put them in order. Then I use Focusmate.com to get into deepwork. It's a platform which pairs you with someone and really really helps. Would totally recommend. Good luck!
- Does the distraction list help?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?