Practice, your focus habit.
Also, learn to set your boundaries with others by practicing a prepared phrase to tell colleagues when you do not wish to be disturbed.
Little by little. Start with creating your working space- very small, perhaps, but yours and dedicated to work. Put a timer for 10 minutes at first, if 25 seem to be too much!
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?