Practice, your focus habit.
Also, learn to set your boundaries with others by practicing a prepared phrase to tell colleagues when you do not wish to be disturbed.
Little by little. Start with creating your working space- very small, perhaps, but yours and dedicated to work. Put a timer for 10 minutes at first, if 25 seem to be too much!
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?