Practice, your focus habit.
Also, learn to set your boundaries with others by practicing a prepared phrase to tell colleagues when you do not wish to be disturbed.
Little by little. Start with creating your working space- very small, perhaps, but yours and dedicated to work. Put a timer for 10 minutes at first, if 25 seem to be too much!
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?