It really depends on how long you can maintain focused attention. Most people starting out will set a timer of about 25 minutes and then a five minute break.
Studies show that the optimum is 50 minutes followed by a 10 to 12 minute break.
On those breaks, it’s a good idea to move your body. Movement especially exercise, is like “Miracle Gro“ for the brain.
I could go a lot deeper on this subject, but I trust this is helpful enough to get you going.
More power to you!
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?