After dinner before bed. Seems to suit me best. I don't have a tv so instead I do things and make the most of my time. I'm relaxed after the days work and dinner is over.
I usually do it during the mid day, but I'm trying to implement it into my morning routine, so I can more easily go from home immediately to Deep Work at my future job!
I do (home)work when I get back from school because my mind is fresh from recently learning about what it is I have to revise.
When I know I will not have any distractions. When I have too to work afterwards, it's much more difficult to concentrate.
My schedule is always different, but my deep work phases are usually best early in the morning or late at night. I stopped trying in the early afternoon, since I’m too tired around that time. If it’s the only time I have in a day, I’ll consider how urgent I have to work on specific things. If I can set aside time the next day for it, I’ll work on food prep, or just write for a bit, maybe play a little music.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?