I find it greatly beneficial to have my deep work sessions right after my morning routine, even if I have had to adjust my sleep schedule to wake up earlier. However, studying, reviewing, writing, and reflecting sessions I find more successful in the later hours of my day.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?