First thing, when I wake up I try to find three things in my life I am grateful for. Then I set my intentions for the day ahead.
- How do you stay focused on a task for a long period of time when you don’t like what your doing/studying?
- What is your biggest distraction when you do deep work?
- Yes, how should I handle small tasks? If high priority tasks take too long then I have no time for small group tasks, because once I start working, I can’t stop.
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- How do you deal with burnout when you can’t afford to stop working?
Still working on setting up the morning routine, after the first try I ajusted the routine in order to be more realistic and capable to set it up. My motivation comes from love for life. Living the daily basics looking further for the future, seeing every day as a new beginning, full of learning, kindness and joy. Taking care of myself brings me to this way of seeing and living life. Happy with the present, moving good energy around.
I set the alarm to 10 min before my wake up time. And after it sounds; I take my time to wake up slowly and I play my morning playlist as soon as I get out of the bed.
My morning routine requires my to mentally and physically challange myself to change. I ask myself, "are you happy with who you are?" If not then, "how can you move forward to change the things in your life to make you love yourself more?" If you are "what do you need to do to remain in this state of love?"
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?