First thing, when I wake up I try to find three things in my life I am grateful for. Then I set my intentions for the day ahead.
Still working on setting up the morning routine, after the first try I ajusted the routine in order to be more realistic and capable to set it up. My motivation comes from love for life. Living the daily basics looking further for the future, seeing every day as a new beginning, full of learning, kindness and joy. Taking care of myself brings me to this way of seeing and living life. Happy with the present, moving good energy around.
I set the alarm to 10 min before my wake up time. And after it sounds; I take my time to wake up slowly and I play my morning playlist as soon as I get out of the bed.
My morning routine requires my to mentally and physically challange myself to change. I ask myself, "are you happy with who you are?" If not then, "how can you move forward to change the things in your life to make you love yourself more?" If you are "what do you need to do to remain in this state of love?"
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?