First thing, when I wake up I try to find three things in my life I am grateful for. Then I set my intentions for the day ahead.
- How do you prioritize you heathy habits when your family members aren’t in your corner on lifestyle change?
- What’s important to write first when I wanna start writing my to-do list? 🤔🤔🤔
- What are the best non-subscription, totally free meditation apps?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
- How do you keep going?
Still working on setting up the morning routine, after the first try I ajusted the routine in order to be more realistic and capable to set it up. My motivation comes from love for life. Living the daily basics looking further for the future, seeing every day as a new beginning, full of learning, kindness and joy. Taking care of myself brings me to this way of seeing and living life. Happy with the present, moving good energy around.
I set the alarm to 10 min before my wake up time. And after it sounds; I take my time to wake up slowly and I play my morning playlist as soon as I get out of the bed.
My morning routine requires my to mentally and physically challange myself to change. I ask myself, "are you happy with who you are?" If not then, "how can you move forward to change the things in your life to make you love yourself more?" If you are "what do you need to do to remain in this state of love?"
- What kinds of things do you consider to be deep work?
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- I am building a program for my current workplace, and the tasks and categories are unclear. How do I set up a work schedule for myself to get some flow, instead of being choppy and distracted?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions? They sound the same.
- How do you best keep yourself on track during a deep work session?
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- What you do when you catch yourself getting distracted?
- I have this problem of switching tasks when I have a lot of them. Say for example I start working on task 1 using deep work and I complete it. That’s when it’s so difficult for me to switch or take up a new task. I can handle task 2 when task 1 is still in progress, but when it gets completed, my mind and body goes to relaxation state automatically and I start to procrastinate. How can I stop myself from doing this?
- When the alarm goes off to finish the session, I immediately become distracted again. I start diving into all new stimuli I missed out on while in deep work (like new emails, etc.). How do I keep my focus when I don’t have an app timing me?
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?