- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- What was the best advice you ever received on being productive?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct? As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- I feel so tired between 2-5pm. How do I stay on task and motivated during these times?
- How do you make yourself WANT to do something? Personally, I find it difficult to even get motivation to start working. What about you? Do you have any tips?
I would simply ask yourself, Did I block distractions during that time, stay focused, and accomplish what I set to accomplish?
Perfect. You can count it as deep work for yourself. There’s really no wrong thing you can include; just things you may not feel are considered deep work in your own eyes. If that’s true, don’t cheat yourself and make time for deep work. Just make sure you give yourself credit where credit is due.
I personally classify deep work as any course studies, time spent reading non-fiction, visualization or meditation that can help my future business goals, or actual time spent building my business.
I hope that helps!
In a broader sense: anything that is a required stepping stone for the person you want to be in 6 months.
Hope that helps.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?