In a broader sense: anything that is a required stepping stone for the person you want to be in 6 months.
I would simply ask yourself, Did I block distractions during that time, stay focused, and accomplish what I set to accomplish?
Perfect. You can count it as deep work for yourself. There’s really no wrong thing you can include; just things you may not feel are considered deep work in your own eyes. If that’s true, don’t cheat yourself and make time for deep work. Just make sure you give yourself credit where credit is due.
I personally classify deep work as any course studies, time spent reading non-fiction, visualization or meditation that can help my future business goals, or actual time spent building my business.
I hope that helps!
Hope that helps.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?