Thank you so much for your question. I think if you’re asking this question, you’re doing something that doesn’t interest you however, ask yourself if there are things in your life that you don’t like to do. How does it make you feel when you’re doing something you have to, such as paying bills or going to work so they’d be paid for or maybe it may be something less hard like brushing your teeth. It’s such a tedious task but necessary. Whatever answers you come up with, write them down along with your feelings before the task at hand and how you feel afterwards. You’ll have completed a small step towards deep work within yourself. Thank you for letting me share.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?