Thank you so much for your question. I think if you’re asking this question, you’re doing something that doesn’t interest you however, ask yourself if there are things in your life that you don’t like to do. How does it make you feel when you’re doing something you have to, such as paying bills or going to work so they’d be paid for or maybe it may be something less hard like brushing your teeth. It’s such a tedious task but necessary. Whatever answers you come up with, write them down along with your feelings before the task at hand and how you feel afterwards. You’ll have completed a small step towards deep work within yourself. Thank you for letting me share.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?