My mother used to always tell me, if you can't get out of bed in the morning no matter what just force yourself to swing your legs out, make your bed and just start your day. That also taught me to have one simple thing that set off my day right, which was making my bed. That started my routine and after that it just clicks. Just give a new routine some patience, it will take a while to find a way to click.
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???
- Do you do this every day? I set it for 3 days a week as days with many meetings can make it much harder to concentrate.
- What is that you do to keep being focused?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions to you?
Never give up🍀
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?