My mother used to always tell me, if you can't get out of bed in the morning no matter what just force yourself to swing your legs out, make your bed and just start your day. That also taught me to have one simple thing that set off my day right, which was making my bed. That started my routine and after that it just clicks. Just give a new routine some patience, it will take a while to find a way to click.
Never give up🍀
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???