Never give up🍀
My mother used to always tell me, if you can't get out of bed in the morning no matter what just force yourself to swing your legs out, make your bed and just start your day. That also taught me to have one simple thing that set off my day right, which was making my bed. That started my routine and after that it just clicks. Just give a new routine some patience, it will take a while to find a way to click.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?