My mother used to always tell me, if you can't get out of bed in the morning no matter what just force yourself to swing your legs out, make your bed and just start your day. That also taught me to have one simple thing that set off my day right, which was making my bed. That started my routine and after that it just clicks. Just give a new routine some patience, it will take a while to find a way to click.
- I can’t concentrate properly whether doing a hard core work or relaxing one.. there is always something going on in back of my mind. Can you help me what should I do?
- How do you feel once you have completed a truly hard deep work session?! 🤩
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- What is that you do to keep being focused?
- What if you are on travel or stuff like that. What about deep work then?
Never give up🍀
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?