My mother used to always tell me, if you can't get out of bed in the morning no matter what just force yourself to swing your legs out, make your bed and just start your day. That also taught me to have one simple thing that set off my day right, which was making my bed. That started my routine and after that it just clicks. Just give a new routine some patience, it will take a while to find a way to click.
- Yes, how should I handle small tasks? If high priority tasks take too long then I have no time for small group tasks, because once I start working, I can’t stop.
- I’m always prepping and planning, but how do I know when a good time to take action is?
- How long to you do deep work, and how frequently? Do you take breaks? What do you do during those breaks?
- How can one stop feeling guilty when breaking their concentration?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
Never give up🍀
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?