When my family is home, it gets harder because I am constantly distracted then. When this happens, I first let them know I will be unavailable and ask if there is anything they need from me before I become unavailable. If they need something, I attend to it. Then I put headphones on so I can’t hear them (because noise really distracts me). I often still gets distracted in this case, but I just keep trying!
Perhaps budget time for deep work before breakfast or exercise (1-2 hours) and use the gym or breakfast as your reward.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?