I find it really hard to not get distracted, so i try to make my deep work session at the start or end of the day to avoid people/distractions
- Are there tricks or tools to help me complete my deep work with fewer family distractions?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- When do you go to sleep? I struggle to find time to exercise in the morning.
- How can you condense your work to 25 minutes?
- How do you start working when you are so lazy and used to procrastinating?
Salomão De souza
I do my best to not lose my focus. Specifically with notifications on my phone. I've started to disable them from different apps starting at the time that my bedtime routine starts. I know the issue isn't the interruptions themselves but me reacting to them. & Personally, turning off those notifications helps me a lot.
I flag or write down where I was, so I remember (if im at work or a coffee shop); and I email myself all relevant links before I finish a day's work, so I can pick up at the same place the next day
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?