R My Q.
I flag or write down where I was, so I remember (if im at work or a coffee shop); and I email myself all relevant links before I finish a day's work, so I can pick up at the same place the next day
Salom O Q.
I do my best to not lose my focus. Specifically with notifications on my phone. I've started to disable them from different apps starting at the time that my bedtime routine starts. I know the issue isn't the interruptions themselves but me reacting to them. & Personally, turning off those notifications helps me a lot.
I find it really hard to not get distracted, so i try to make my deep work session at the start or end of the day to avoid people/distractions
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)