R My Q.
I flag or write down where I was, so I remember (if im at work or a coffee shop); and I email myself all relevant links before I finish a day's work, so I can pick up at the same place the next day
Salom O Q.
I do my best to not lose my focus. Specifically with notifications on my phone. I've started to disable them from different apps starting at the time that my bedtime routine starts. I know the issue isn't the interruptions themselves but me reacting to them. & Personally, turning off those notifications helps me a lot.
I find it really hard to not get distracted, so i try to make my deep work session at the start or end of the day to avoid people/distractions
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?