R My Q.
I flag or write down where I was, so I remember (if im at work or a coffee shop); and I email myself all relevant links before I finish a day's work, so I can pick up at the same place the next day
Salom O Q.
I do my best to not lose my focus. Specifically with notifications on my phone. I've started to disable them from different apps starting at the time that my bedtime routine starts. I know the issue isn't the interruptions themselves but me reacting to them. & Personally, turning off those notifications helps me a lot.
I find it really hard to not get distracted, so i try to make my deep work session at the start or end of the day to avoid people/distractions
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.