Not really. Maybe I am using different than others. I’m not sure but doing it is usually my reward. But if it was a tough task then yes. I will do something that isn’t necessarily what I do often, like go out for lunch or dinner or order in. Or pick up an Adult Coloring Book of Mandela’s and use my favorite Colored Pencils or watch my favorite sitcom. Most often though, Deep Work is something others may not necessarily find pleasurable but for me it feels cathartic.
Yes I reward myself by praising for accomplishment. It gives greater satisfaction than waiting for others to appreciate
Well, the sense of accomplishment and decrease in anxiety is a huge boost. But I also often reward myself with a stretch, look out the window and some tea 🙂
i usually just smile in front of the mirror and thank myself for trying to be a better person, it might sound kinda strange but it’s amazing
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.