Not really. Maybe I am using different than others. I’m not sure but doing it is usually my reward. But if it was a tough task then yes. I will do something that isn’t necessarily what I do often, like go out for lunch or dinner or order in. Or pick up an Adult Coloring Book of Mandela’s and use my favorite Colored Pencils or watch my favorite sitcom. Most often though, Deep Work is something others may not necessarily find pleasurable but for me it feels cathartic.
Yes I reward myself by praising for accomplishment. It gives greater satisfaction than waiting for others to appreciate
Well, the sense of accomplishment and decrease in anxiety is a huge boost. But I also often reward myself with a stretch, look out the window and some tea 🙂
i usually just smile in front of the mirror and thank myself for trying to be a better person, it might sound kinda strange but it’s amazing
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?