It depends how much I want to get down sometime I do more or less it really depends on my mood but I do like doing more because it makes me feel more productive and motivated!
The duration I have outlined for deep work is between 15 min small task to 6 hours as per to curriculum. The most important thing is to start the work at particular specific time and then move to another task until it's finished or you are exhausted and your time and work is compressing so do it later.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?