It depends how much I want to get down sometime I do more or less it really depends on my mood but I do like doing more because it makes me feel more productive and motivated!
The duration I have outlined for deep work is between 15 min small task to 6 hours as per to curriculum. The most important thing is to start the work at particular specific time and then move to another task until it's finished or you are exhausted and your time and work is compressing so do it later.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?