It depends how much I want to get down sometime I do more or less it really depends on my mood but I do like doing more because it makes me feel more productive and motivated!
The duration I have outlined for deep work is between 15 min small task to 6 hours as per to curriculum. The most important thing is to start the work at particular specific time and then move to another task until it's finished or you are exhausted and your time and work is compressing so do it later.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?