Never focus on what you did wrong, but on how to change it. Analyse the problem and what actions you can take to fix it when it comes up again – make sure your solution is an "I should/will," not an "I shouldn't/won't" (e.g. "I will write down my tasks immediately so I dont forget again" instead of "I will not be lazy about recording tasks").
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?