Never focus on what you did wrong, but on how to change it. Analyse the problem and what actions you can take to fix it when it comes up again – make sure your solution is an "I should/will," not an "I shouldn't/won't" (e.g. "I will write down my tasks immediately so I dont forget again" instead of "I will not be lazy about recording tasks").
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?