Never focus on what you did wrong, but on how to change it. Analyse the problem and what actions you can take to fix it when it comes up again – make sure your solution is an "I should/will," not an "I shouldn't/won't" (e.g. "I will write down my tasks immediately so I dont forget again" instead of "I will not be lazy about recording tasks").
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?