נועם סרוסי N.
Understand that you don't have to compare yourself to others too much. You want to succeed, no matter what score others get
The first step is to recognize when you’re starting to feel overcompetitive. From there, try to control your impulses to beat the other person (or whatever you’re competing against) by restraining your emotions and keeping them in check. That way you won’t let them control you. 🙂
If you think about the competition in a broader context you can determine how important it is then you can see how your reaction to the competition should be. Think about the big picture. Is it more important for you to have a better relationship with the person you’re competing against or is it more important for you to win? If you were playing a board game with your family or friends, do you want to destroy those relationship by winning it against them in a ruthless fashion or do you want to enjoy the game. Define winning as having fun and building strong ties to your family versus a stupid objective of winning the game. Healthy competition is good, just understand the end game in a broader context and make sure you are defining the “win” properly.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.