Teach yourself to take a pause before reacting on anything. Take a few seconds, take a deep breath , focus on positive and accept things if you _really_ have extra time to help others or politelly explain that you don't have time and you have business to do.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast later in the morning (more like brunch)? Because it takes me a while to get hungry after I get up in the morning…like 2 1/2 – 3 hours!
- How do you make it work when life is unmanageable? Chaotic work schedules, unexpected changes from really cold weather, or the death of your exercise buddy?
- How do you stop yourself from gagging while flossing?
- How do you get out of a mental funk??
- What breakfast do you eat? Do you have any apps to help you choose your meals?
That is still work in progress for me. I think the best way is to pause, calm your breathing, shut down the outside world and focus on breaking down the task you were given into small parts that you can organize, prioritize and then start working on
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?