Teach yourself to take a pause before reacting on anything. Take a few seconds, take a deep breath , focus on positive and accept things if you _really_ have extra time to help others or politelly explain that you don't have time and you have business to do.
That is still work in progress for me. I think the best way is to pause, calm your breathing, shut down the outside world and focus on breaking down the task you were given into small parts that you can organize, prioritize and then start working on
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?