Teach yourself to take a pause before reacting on anything. Take a few seconds, take a deep breath , focus on positive and accept things if you _really_ have extra time to help others or politelly explain that you don't have time and you have business to do.
- How do you stay focused if your co-workers are continually interrupting your work?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?
- I have found that it’s difficult to complete the deep work habit as mindfully as the earlier tasks like water, breakfast, and exercise. I guess blocking distractions is a big part of getting this to be a more regular part of my routine but do you have any other suggestions so that I might complete this task more regularly?
- How can I increase my productivity while studying?
That is still work in progress for me. I think the best way is to pause, calm your breathing, shut down the outside world and focus on breaking down the task you were given into small parts that you can organize, prioritize and then start working on
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?