On my to-do list, I write down everything I need to do in very small steps so I get to cross off more things. It helps me feel like I got a good number of things done so I don’t get discouraged.
- How to concentrate more on the time of deep work?
- Setting a alarm does work, but not for long, do you have other suggestions?
- How can you condense your work to 25 minutes?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- I’m researcher so many people recommend to me long and continuous work, not pomodoro-style work. But it really hard to accomplish. If I complete a long work session, I feel exhausted and like I should go home. Which is better?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?