Targeting one specific area that you would like to be clean to be that doesn't necessarily have to be like closet or vacuum stairs or floor and deep cleaning it that is not just throwing away garbage but rather doing everything possible to clean it.
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as you’re in the flow?
- I’m always prepping and planning, but how do I know when a good time to take action is?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?