Targeting one specific area that you would like to be clean to be that doesn't necessarily have to be like closet or vacuum stairs or floor and deep cleaning it that is not just throwing away garbage but rather doing everything possible to clean it.
- Do you work out?
- What’s your routine to get into deep work?
- Anyone have any suggestions for how to sit and think for half an hour without doing anything else at the same time? Or do you think it’s okay to combine this with a non-thinking task like cleaning?
- How do you apply the pomodoro technique to deep work?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?