Go back to the beginning of when you first started your deep work session and remember why you started in the first place. Once you regain that moment, jump back in with the mindset that you want to finish. Breaks are a good thing in between sessions, over doing it can wear you out. Refocus and push on
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?