Go back to the beginning of when you first started your deep work session and remember why you started in the first place. Once you regain that moment, jump back in with the mindset that you want to finish. Breaks are a good thing in between sessions, over doing it can wear you out. Refocus and push on
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?