Go back to the beginning of when you first started your deep work session and remember why you started in the first place. Once you regain that moment, jump back in with the mindset that you want to finish. Breaks are a good thing in between sessions, over doing it can wear you out. Refocus and push on
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?