As I’m retired and my family is grown, my time is much more flexible at this time of the year, when my ‘unpaid’ teaching commitments are quite light. The harder task is to regulate such flexible days! Nonetheless there are pressing tasks that need to be accomplished for an imminent, temporary, move abroad. Also, while I have ‘carers’ regularly coming to attend to the needs of my very elderly in-laws who live with me, my having a regular “routine” also works well for them, and planning to spend a little time with them.
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?