As I’m retired and my family is grown, my time is much more flexible at this time of the year, when my ‘unpaid’ teaching commitments are quite light. The harder task is to regulate such flexible days! Nonetheless there are pressing tasks that need to be accomplished for an imminent, temporary, move abroad. Also, while I have ‘carers’ regularly coming to attend to the needs of my very elderly in-laws who live with me, my having a regular “routine” also works well for them, and planning to spend a little time with them.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do