As I’m retired and my family is grown, my time is much more flexible at this time of the year, when my ‘unpaid’ teaching commitments are quite light. The harder task is to regulate such flexible days! Nonetheless there are pressing tasks that need to be accomplished for an imminent, temporary, move abroad. Also, while I have ‘carers’ regularly coming to attend to the needs of my very elderly in-laws who live with me, my having a regular “routine” also works well for them, and planning to spend a little time with them.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?