Instead of looking at your routine as needing to be driven by a clock, think of your toutine as your to-do list. Foucs on accomplishing the tasks. My schedule changes quiet often too, and I decided that, as long as I could check the items off, I was successful
- Between running around in the morning, doing habits, and trying to get to work; how do you get motivated to sit down and actually do the deep work session?
- Music or no music? 🙂
- How do I get into that first ‘part’ of work? I always struggle with actually sitting down and committing to a task, but once I am focused I can work productively. How can I motivate myself to start that task I’ve been putting off?
- How to prevent boredom while doing deep work (including studying)?
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?