It may seem excessive to break it down that much, but sometimes it’s necessary, and it’s much better to get a couple sentences written than moment at all, or a few clothes put up than none at all. Get what you can done in the time you have and remember it will add up. Also, have a plan for what you want to accomplish beforehand or create on each very quickly at the beginning of those thirty minute stuff. It also helps to eliminate all distractions. Don’r let yourself get distracted by emails. If there’s something you want to check on later, scratch it on a sheet of paper and keep working on your project
Else: I would one day take more time, let's say 90min, to make a plan what you need to work on. Create something like a check list, so that you can stay on track on where you are and do not loose time in trying to remember where you left off. This way, you can also work on your project in 5min increments. And 5min you can do basically anywhere. Waiting for your bus, taking 5min longer during lunch or coffee break, 5min right after waking up in the morning. The better your plan , the more spontaneous you can be in when and where to work on your project.I hope that gave you a bit of inspiration. 🙂
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?