I really like to use Habitica as a to-do list, because it gamifies all my tasks. It does not integrate with Outlook, though. Outlook’s own app is also worth trying if you use those tasks a lot and create tasks from your inbox. Toggl is great for tracking time. And for a new way of working, try a Kanban board like Trello. This helps you create a workflow. Read up on Kanban techniques first!
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?