I really like to use Habitica as a to-do list, because it gamifies all my tasks. It does not integrate with Outlook, though. Outlook’s own app is also worth trying if you use those tasks a lot and create tasks from your inbox. Toggl is great for tracking time. And for a new way of working, try a Kanban board like Trello. This helps you create a workflow. Read up on Kanban techniques first!
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?