Write big goal in a journal or private note book. Supplement with smaller sub goals as these come into focus. Track your progress on these more tangible tasks.
- How do you make your focus stronger? How do you make sure you aren’t distracted?
- What is the one habit you have that positively impacts your productivity?
- What do you do on weekends with your good habits and routines or on holidays or other days when unexpected stuff comes up or your traveling?
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?